Friday, January 17, 2014

Legoland!

Yay! Legoland! It's so amazing! I had SOOO much fun at Legoland and all the models are super amazing! I was too short to do almost any of the rides though (I'm 2 inches I swear, it says it on my passport!).

The first model inside was a life size model of the Lego Star Wars X-Wing set!
Lego made of Lego!
There were thousands of models and I couldn't take pictures of all of them! Here's a great one of a Volvo.
My favourite exhibit is the Lego miniland section where the builders make Lego models of famous places in the cities of America (Theirs also a Star Wars miniland). This model is from miniland New York.
The people below the building are not minifigures like me, but are actually built up of different Lego bricks to make every one of them individual!
Also as you can see I found another dragon, it's not as cool as the one in Downtown Disney but is a wee bit bigger.
Thanks for reading my blog!

Neil

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your trip to Leggoland. It looks a great place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics Neil. And great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grrr you little, not so little any more, rascal ZSB. Height reference and passport reference now noted. Hurrumph! (To quote Eyeore)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neil was laughing uncontrollably while he wrote that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I can imagine Neil. Just sorry I missed it on the first read of the blog. Otherwise it would have been a more interesting post from the 1.65m ...not...auntie!

    ReplyDelete