Friday, January 10, 2014

Disney Land

Hello again everybody!

It's been a while since my last blog but I've been so busy since then. I must of been to every theme park in California! I suppose I should start with Disney Land. I spent three days at Disney Land and it was great! 
My favourite ride is California Screamin', the biggest and fastest roller-coaster in the whole of Disney Land! On the final day I saw something almost better than any roller-coaster... A Lego store! There are no Lego stores in New Zealand instead Lego is available at toy stores. One of the best things about this store in particular was the huge Disney themed Lego models around the building!
This is a HUGE model of a dragon breathing green fire at a prince on horseback. The prince and his horse look like giant Lego minifigures except that they and the dragon are made entirely out of Lego bricks! This scene is from one of the Disney princess stories (sleeping beauty maybe?).
Another massive model this time of Aladdin and Princess Jasmine on the magic carpet with the genie. Both Aladdin and Jasmine are made to look like Lego minifigures but are made out of Lego bricks like the prince on his horse outside.

See you next time!

Neil

2 comments:

  1. I guess you spent your american dollars that you got for Xmas at Leggo land.
    I wouldn't have liked the ride on the roller coaster.

    ReplyDelete